Active TopicsActive Topics  Display List of Forum MembersMemberlist  Search The ForumSearch  HelpHelp
  RegisterRegister  LoginLogin
PowerHome General
 PowerHome Messageboard : PowerHome General
Subject Topic: psp files blocked..... Post ReplyPost New Topic
Author
Message << Prev Topic | Next Topic >>
mustangcoupe
Super User
Super User

Online Status: Offline
Posted: December 23 2007 at 15:11 | IP Logged Quote mustangcoupe

I beleive I read about someone also having this same problem. But If I am on WIFI inside my home network or outside at a friends or public (not firewall problem) with my (or my wifes) pda cell phone we can get to the power home controls. but if I switch over to the cell network I loose it... I get an error about loosing connection or something. I think I saw this before (maybe TonyNo?) how did you solve this problem?

Edited by mustangcoupe - December 23 2007 at 15:12

HA newbie

PowerHome - UPB - ELK    
Back to Top View mustangcoupe's Profile Search for other posts by mustangcoupe Visit mustangcoupe's Homepage

TonyNo
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Posted: December 23 2007 at 22:45 | IP Logged Quote TonyNo

I had a problem like this with AT&T and a "normal" phone (a Razr, not a Windows Mobile device). Seemed like it wanted to see a WML file, not PSP.
Back to Top View TonyNo's Profile Search for other posts by TonyNo Visit TonyNo's Homepage

dhoward
Admin Group
Admin Group

Posted: December 30 2007 at 21:26 | IP Logged Quote dhoward

Todd,

I remember someone else had this same problem...just cant remember who. However, I did include code to handle it several versions back.

Instead of using an extension of PSP, you can also use ASP. PowerHome will interpret it in exactly the same way and it will use the access settings assigned to PSP.

As a second option, you can also use an extension of HTML (as opposed to HTM which will not interpret embedded PSP commands). The trick here is that files with an extension of HTML will use the access settings for HTM instead of PSP and will interpret embedded PSP commands.

HTH,

Dave.
Back to Top View dhoward's Profile Search for other posts by dhoward Visit dhoward's Homepage

mustangcoupe
Super User
Super User

Posted: December 30 2007 at 23:06 | IP Logged Quote mustangcoupe

I have thought about this problem a bit and it is not the PSP pages being blocked.... it is the maim CGI scrip pages. Which I am working on getting ehome online so I might beable to use that...

I know they are the ones doing it as the browser works fine and I can get to the cgi on ANY wifi connection.... damn verizon

HA newbie

PowerHome - UPB - ELK    
Back to Top View mustangcoupe's Profile Search for other posts by mustangcoupe Visit mustangcoupe's Homepage

If you wish to post a reply to this topic you must first login
If you are not already registered you must first register

Post ReplyPost New Topic
Printable version Printable version